Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Inspired!

I have been active my whole life, I have always loved being outdoors and participating in sports. In the last year I have gotten LAZY! It is something that I am not very proud of. I was just very unmotivated and uninspired! Starting this past February I began to exercise although not as much as I should have and I easily fell back off "the wagon" when I got sick in mid March! Well I am happy to say that it has been about 2 weeks now that I have started exercising regularly again and I am INSPIRED! My body is starting to feel stronger and it has done wonders being able to finally exercise outside after all the crummy rain we have had around here lately! I only have a little over 5 weeks until our trip to Disney World and I don't want to feel bloated and yucky while I am there! I know exercise and diet is a lifestyle change and not a quick fix but for the first time I think I truly "get it". I realize it won't happen overnight and that it will take alot of work. I am excited for the challenge and happy to finally be inspired to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment